Carolyn Ling Financial Planning Limited, is a Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management. We provide a wide range of financial planning solutions to both individuals and businesses.
The business has been built on delivering excellent customer service and providing a trusted source of advice as our clients needs evolve over the years. This approach results in long-term relationships and multi-generational planning and includes the following areas:
- Retirement Planning
- Onshore and Offshore Investment Planning
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Wealth Protection (Life, Critical Illness, Income Protection)
- Corporate Planning, Corporate Pensions, Employee Benefits
St. James's Place Wealth Management is a FTSE 100 company, the company's success has grown through its ethos of offering quality, face to face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with its clients.
The St. James's Place proposition is further enhanced by its distinctive approach to investment planning.
Carolyn Ling Financial Planning Ltd
Prees, Nr Whitchurch
• Unit Trusts
• Investment Bonds
• Investing for Income
• Offshore Investments
• Discretionary Fund Management
• Tax Advantaged Investments
• Personal Pensions
• Occupational Pension
• Life & Term cover
• Critical Illness
• Family Income Benefit
• Income Protection
• Relevant Life cover
• Whole of Life
• Shareholder Protection
• Key Person
• Group Life
• Group Income Protection
• Inheritance Tax Planning
• Trust & Estate Planning
• Entrepreneurs’ Relief
• Business Relief
Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief is generally dependant on individual cirmcumstances.
* Inflation will reduce what you can buy in the future with the proceeds of your investment. The aim of the investment is to provide an income for your retirement. The level of income available in retirement will depend on the level of contributions, the performance of your investment, how much is deducted for charges, the taxes that must be paid and what rate is used for converting your fund into an income. The tax rules could also change unexpectedly and this may reduce how much you get back from your investment.
The Partner Practice represents only St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group's wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group's website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The 'St. James's Place Partnership' and the titles 'Partner' and 'Partner Practice' are marketing terms used to describe St. James's Place representatives.
Carolyn Ling Financial Planning Ltd is registered in England and Wales, Number 07868920. Registered Office: Longmeadow, Whitchurch Road, Prees, Whitchurch, Shropshire, SY13 2DD.
Understanding all the Financial terminology can be difficult, thats why YourMoneyHub.co.uk have added definitions for every Financial Service mentioned above.
Use our Financial Dictionary page to find a specific definition and understand more about the Financial products on offer by Financial Advisers.