What We Offer
Based in the heart of Buckinghamshire, we are a family-run, Wealth Management Practice, working with individuals, families, and businesses requiring a trusted source of financial advice.
Why Nick Barnes Wealth Management?
We always aim to build positive, long-term relationships with our clients to ensure we continue to offer an exemplary advisory service.
We specialise in the areas of:
- Retirement Planning;
- Building and preserving capital, tax-efficiently;
- Managing cash and borrowings; and
- Protecting against risk.
Guaranteed Financial Advice
As an Associate Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management, we are able to provide Guaranteed Financial Advice.
St. James's Place guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the St. James's Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group.
The St. James’s Place Distinctive Approach
Putting our clients firmly at the heart of everything we do enables us to run a genuinely client-focused business. In our experience, no two clients are the same and we therefore ensure that we understand your personal or business objectives and deliver solutions that are right for you.
We do not provide off the shelf solutions, but we offer the benefit of a single relationship for all your financial planning needs. We strive to offer the very best service to develop a long-term relationship with you.
We aim to deliver our commitment by:
- Providing high quality, personal, face-to-face financial advice;
- Offering no obligation Initial Meetings;
- Giving you the opportunity to review your financial affairs regularly;
- Effectively managing your investments via the St. James’s Place distinctive approach to investment management;
- Keeping you informed of the latest news and any changes that might affect your personal situation;
- Listening to your feedback;
- Ensuring that our dealings with you are sensitive to your needs.
Whiteleaf Business Centre,
11 Little Balmer,
Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief is generally dependant on individual cirmcumstances.
* Inflation will reduce what you can buy in the future with the proceeds of your investment. The aim of the investment is to provide an income for your retirement. The level of income available in retirement will depend on the level of contributions, the performance of your investment, how much is deducted for charges, the taxes that must be paid and what rate is used for converting your fund into an income. The tax rules could also change unexpectedly and this may reduce how much you get back from your investment.
The Partner Practice represents only St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group's wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group's website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The 'St. James's Place Partnership' and the titles 'Partner' and 'Partner Practice' are marketing terms used to describe St. James's Place representatives.
Nick Barnes Wealth Management Ltd is registered in England and Wales, Number 7433084. Registered Office: Crendon House, Drakes Drive, Long Crendon, Bucks, HP18 9BB, England.
Understanding all the Financial terminology can be difficult, thats why YourMoneyHub.com have added definitions for every Financial Service mentioned above.
Click on the button below to find a specific definition and understand more about the Financial products on offer by Financial Advisers.
Financial Adviser in Buckinghamshire; Amersham, Aylesbury, Buckingham, Chesham, Gerrards Cross, Great Missenden, High Wycombe, Marlow, Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Princes Risborough, Witham
Financial Adviser in Berkshire; Ascot, Bracknell, Hungerford, Maidenhead, Newbury, Reading, Sandhurst, Slough, Thatcham, Windsor and Wokingham
Financial Adviser in Oxfordshire; Abingdon, Banbury, Bicester, Chipping Norton, Didcot, Faringdon, Henley-on-Thames, Oxford, Thame, Wallingford, Wantage and Witney
Financial Adviser in Northamptonshire; Brackley, Clopton, Corby, Daventry, Kettering, Northampton, Rushden, Towcester, Wellingborough
Financial Adviser in Bedfordshire; Bedford, Biggleswade, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Sandy